How to Check Your Website Rank in Google?
One of the most important tools to succeed in the world of the internet is the google search engine and how to rank websites.
The position of a website for various terms in google is influenced by a number of factors such as:
Factors that affect google rankings
- Web page content and blog section
- Title tags of the website Meta description of the website
- Links of other site links to your Internet website links(Backlinks)
- Multimedia of the website
- Domain history of the website structure with tags
- Url of the page
- Country extension
- Alt of the website find them with a simple google search!
As you can see from the above, the factors for getting a website first on google are too many and no one knows them all except the google people themselves (not exactly all of them as each part of the algorithm is created in different parts for this the reason).
Personalized google search
The search that google offers to each of us is different and has to do with various factors such as the following:
- where we are at the moment of the search from
- what type of device we perform
- the search in our browsing history
- in our previous search at our connection speed
The simplest solution to see the position of your site on google
If you use one of the following methods you will see google results without any of the above criteria.
- If you use Mozilla Firefox, use the shortcut Ctrl + Shift + P
- If you use Google Chrome, use the shortcut Ctrl + Shift + N
- If you use Internet Explorer, use the shortcut Ctrl + Shift + P
So you are in Private Mode and the cache is off and you can see the actual location of your website.
With a quick look, we saw that you can see in the simplest way the ranking of your site or e-shop.
But how do search engines work?
First of all, let’s talk about how important it is to understand how search engines work and who is more expert than Matt Cutts, the best known of google engineers.
Improve Google ranking
“What we need to understand before we see anything else is that one can not get high rankings of google for 10 different keywords on a single page.
That is, we can not be the first to come out on the same page for the keywords website promotion, website construction or e-shop creation.
This can only happen with little competition for our keywords.
The correct method is for the most competitive keyword to optimize our home page and then for the rest to optimize different pages and posts of our site.
For example, see how it was optimized for the word of this post :
How to check your website rank on google?
As you see in the table you need to use keywords with low QSR, in this way your website will be ranked fast on google.
Make sure your content to have sense with the keyword.
Take a little time and see the free tutorial video of Kyle at the best Wealthy Affiliate Community Platform below:
You can also Read :
- Ηow to Get in the First Page of Google? (4 SEO Tips 2021)
- How to Create a Website or a Blog (With no Technical Knowledge)
Leave your comment using the feedback form below and If you have any questions.