How to Make Money on Instagram? (Detailed Guide)
One of the most trending topics lately is how you can make money from Instagram. “Can I make money from Instagram?” This is one of the most frequently asked questions you ask me, so I decided to answer it in an article.
Τhere are quite a few brands that started advertising their products and services on Instagram, using other Instagrammers accounts (apparently there is a word for that too) that either has several thousand / millions of followers, or a very large engagement and a few followers (we will see this later).
If you think you need several thousand or millions of followers to make money from Instagram, then I’m here to tell you that this is not the case. If you think it’s easy, then I’m here to tell you that does not apply. Making money from Instagram is not easy, but neither is it very difficult. In essence, this is a job that requires several hours, plenty of productivity and creativity, smart strategy, constant promotion, and dedication. an article.
Also read: How To Make Money On The Internet
How to make sure you have a professional Instagram profileEven if you have thousands of followers on your Instagram account, if you do not have a professional image of the brands, no one is going to work with you. Therefore, you need to make sure that you do some things correctly.
Example: Blogger from Athens (Greece) with a penchant for the affiliate. Business inquiry: email@example.comMost often, but not too often: To increase the number of your followers you need to post often enough. You should upload at least 3-4 photos a day, but each post should be a few hours away from the other, so that you do not become tedious, but also so as not to be unfollowed by spam.
How to make money from Instagram
1. Affiliate MarketingAffiliate marketing is the most standard way for Instagrammers as well as bloggers and vloggers to make money. What you are essentially doing is promoting specific products or services using special links. You put a link from a product and depending on the sales made by your link, you also get a percentage of each sale.
2. Create Sponsored Posts (promotional content)If you want to make as much money as possible in a short period of time, then you need to pique the interest of specific brands. To do this, you must first have a few things in mind:
- What products or services do you want to promote?
- Do they match the subject matter of your photos?
- How good a job can you do with your photos?
3. Sell your stock photos (for professional photographers)If you are a professional photographer and you want to promote your work in order to sell as many photos as possible, then Instagram is the right social network for that.